Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India, has announced that it will provide up to a 100% tuition scholarship to 50 students from your country to pursue degrees in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Sharda University has established itself as one of the major educational, research, and innovation institutions in the Delhi NCR region.
Eligibility for Sharda University’s Ambassador’s International Scholarship
Be permanent citizens of their home nation. (The scholarships are not available to Indian NRIs or POIs).
Applicants for Degree programs must have completed Grade 12 with an 80% or higher.
equivalent and above.
For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD
Value of Award:
Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships.
Eligible Field of Studies: Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences..
Documents to be Submitted
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
The application form with all documentation requested shall be submitted to: email@example.com
Application forms can be obtained by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the documentation submitted must be written or translated in English.
Applicants must submit only certified copies of the original documents. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration.