Apply for the MSc in Business Admin Scholarships at the University of British Columbia Sauder if you are thinking about pursuing a career in business.
International students who wish to enroll in a master’s program at a Canadian university may apply for the educational award. The MBA award is intended for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Application deadline is March 14, 2023.
MSc in Business Admin Scholarships is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- In order to support deserving candidates applying to the Master of Business Administration program, Ray Kruck and Jennifer Vancini have donated two admission awards of $10,000 each to the University of British Columbia Sauder.
MSc in Business Admin Scholarship’s is primarily for Master students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MSc in Business Admin Scholarships:
- The ability to effectively address the climate catastrophe must be demonstrated by applicants through prior employment, civic engagement and responsible leadership, as well as their long-term professional goals.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To continue their admission application, students must register for an account on the university portal. All eligible students will be taken into account right away.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a curriculum vitae, a statement of purpose, a letter of motivation, and a research proposal.
- Admission Standards: Applicants must meet the school’s entry requirements in order to be admitted to a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must show they are proficient in English.