Sub-Saharan Africa Women Researchers Programme at the University of Alicante.
The University of Alicante Sub-Saharan Africa Women Researchers Programme is sponsored by the University of Alicante’s Office of the Vice President for International Relations and Development Cooperation, in collaboration with the Valencian Government’s Ministry of Participation, Transparency, Cooperation, and Democratic Quality. The awards are intended for female predoctoral or postdoctoral researchers who are nationals of one of the countries included in this call and need to finish their training by conducting short-term research stays at the UA for the development of their doctoral thesis or research.
The University of Alicante Sub-Saharan Africa Women Researchers Programme Prerequisites.
In general: a) They must be from Sub-Saharan African countries that have been formed in the
The amount of the grant will be distributed as follows, according to the duration of the stay:
- 1-month stay: 2.000 € (if travelling from Spain)
- 1-month stay: 2.500 € (if travelling from Africa)
- 2-month stay: 3.500 €
- 3-month stay: 4.500 €
- Applications may be submitted from the day after its publication in the Official Bulletin of the University of Alicante (BOUA), until 24 hours (Spanish time zone) on February 28th, 2023, inclusive.
Applications will be submitted through the online application form available on the web: https://sri.ua.es/en/cooperacion/convocatorias/m-africa/women-researchers-sub-saharan.html
Documentation to present, in independent documents and in pdf format:
- a) Curriculum vitae
- b) Passport, NIE or identification document from your country of origin
- c) Doctor’s, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, as appropriate, accrediting the level of studies
- d) Accreditation of the publications completed
- e) Acceptance letter from the research group of the University of Alicante
- f) Any document that proves the merits claimed in the form.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2023