BMGA Foundation Fellows Program for African Women in 2023.
The BMGA Foundation announces the 2023 BMGA Fellows Program, a social impact project aimed at closing the gender skills gap among African and Asian university graduates. It is a six-month experiential learning program that aims to provide young women with the knowledge, access, and resources they need to obtain core employability skills that will increase their marketability for a successful career in the twenty-first century.
This totally virtual program provides high-level professional development courses, mentorship from graduate students at leading worldwide universities, coaching from senior-level executives with international experience, and life skills to help young women prepare for the future of work.
Eligibility Requirements For The BMGA Foundation Fellows Program
- Young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final-year students and early-career professionals with not more than three (3) years of post-university work experience. [Women who attended tertiary institutions other than universities are specifically encouraged to apply]
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or be a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Once selected, participants go through an intensive six-month learning experience that utilizes modern technological tools and resources to aid transformational learning. The program consists of modules led by industry experts, professors, and thought leaders from top institutions across the world. With the use of live classes, group discussions, and other learning tools, participants are able to gain new insights into the skills required for the dynamic business environment.
The Selection Process:
- Through a rigorous open application process, the selection committee selects high-potential women, who are early-career professionals or students in their final year of tertiary education, to participate in an intensive Fellowship.
- BMGA Foundation’s selection committee utilizes their expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.
Application Deadline: 10 March 2023